Sunday 5 February 2012

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

I woke up early this morning to go for a walk with my camera.
I wanted to take a few pics of the beautiful winter wonderland that we've been treated to before the park got mobbed with pissing dogs & kiddies intent on scraping the ground bare making snowmen.
I love snow, it's magical!
It feels like you've just stepped out of the back of the wardrobe and straight into Narnia...
When I returned back home I was greeted by a snowman outside our house...
I was also wildly excited to spot a pretty little robin on the balcony, yay!
I wore my lovely Afghan dress for the first time today...
Traditional Afghani dress (eBay), Traditional Afghani hat (market), Tecnica furry boots (eBay)
By the way if you happen to like my boots I spotted two pairs going for a song on eBay.
There's a small catch though, the seller is offering 'pick up only ' in the Manchester area but if you happen to live there and take a size 4 or 4,5 in boots then you could be bagging yourself a bargain tomorrow afternoon.
Clicking here & here will take you to the auctions.
I bought my pair on eBay a few years ago, they are supremely comfy & warm.
Hope everyone has had a fun filled weekend :)
Lot's of love,
Jennie
xXx


11 comments:

lizz said...

it's only snowed once this winter in new york city and it was barely anything. :( i am jealous!

Unknown said...

New snow, isn't pretty!
Your dress is gorgeous! I never seen anything like that
You are truly an original!

his_girl_friday said...

Gorgeous shots. The scenery is very Narnia.

THE BLONDE MOMENTS said...

great pics!
http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/

doradadama said...

I love snow , does look very narnia your parts.
You look lovely in your colorful frock.
Adorar you in dark locks.
I love them boots, remind of native american/eskimo boots.
Besos

Krista said...

I totally love everything about this outfit you look fab!

Forest City Fashionista said...

We have no snow at all! I love that dress and the whole outfit looks frickin adorable on you

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oh I feel happy to be alive after seeing your magical outdoor shots and YOU in your glorious Afghan outfit!! You look so warm and just want give a big sweaty 30-degree squeeze:))) xoxoxooxo

Helga said...

O,so pretty and so cold!!!
YOU,my dear,are a burst of gorgeous colour upon that wintery landscape!!!XXX

Style Eyes Ethical Fashion Blog said...

Some beautiful snowy pictures. The kaftan is amazing and makes a great change to the usual black coats that you see everywhere in the winter.

Izumihiiiflower said...

pretty coat!